Stuart Pomerantz, MD
Instructor in Radiology, Massachusetts General Hospital
- 55 Fruit Street
Boston, MA 02114
Phone: (617) 726-8320
Dr. Pomerantz's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Radiology: Neuroradiology
Dr. Pomerantz's Education & Medical Training
- Massachusetts General HospitalFellowship, Neuroradiology
- University of Pennsylvania Health SystemResidency, Radiology
- Scripps Mercy HospitalInternship, Transitional Year
- Columbia University College of Physicians and SurgeonsMedical School
Dr. Pomerantz's Certifications & Licensure
- MA State Medical LicenseActive through 2014
- American Board of RadiologyDiagnostic Radiology
- American Board of RadiologyNeuroradiology
Dr. Pomerantz's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Clot Length Distribution and Predictors in Anterior Circulation Stroke: Implications for Intra-arterial Therapy. Kamalian, S.,Morais, L. T.,Pomerantz, S. R.,Aceves, M.,Sit, S. P.,Bose, A.,Hirsch, J. A.,Lev, M. H.,Yoo, A. J.; Stroke. 2013 Oct 8.
- Using a web-based image quality assurance reporting system to improve image quality. Czuczman, G. J.,Pomerantz, S. R.,Alkasab, T. K.,Huang, A. J.; AJR Am J Roentgenol. 2013 Aug.
- Role of cardiac and extracranial vascular CT in the evaluation/management of cerebral ischemia and stroke. Kamalian, S.,Kamalian, S.,Pomerantz, S. R.,Tanpitukpongse, T. P.,Gupta, R.,Romero, J. M.,Katz, D. S.; Emerg Radiol. 2013 Oct.
Register to See Citations and 28 More...
- Dr. Stuart Pomerantz, Dr. Stuart Pomerantz, MD, Dr. S Pomerantz, Dr. Stuart Robert Pomerantz
- 22 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 22 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Pomerantz's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Radiology, MA)
- Robert Kane, MD
- Gregory Blackman, MD
- Gethin Williams, MD
- Melissa Gerlach, MD
- Brian Rice, MD
- Zubin Irani, MD
- Eli Etscovitz, MD
- Rachel Powsner, MD
- Richard Walker, MD
- Richard Mauceri, DO