Suchakorn Amrung, MD
- 6711 S New Braunfels Ave Ste 100
San Antonio, TX 78223
Phone: (210) 531-7805
Fax: (210) 531-8172
- Dr. Suchakorn Amrung, MD is a board certified psychiatrist in San Antonio, Texas. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Texas.
Dr. Amrung's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Psychiatry: Child & Adolescent
Dr. Amrung's Education & Medical Training
- University of Pittsburgh Medical CenterFellowship, Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
- University of ConnecticutResidency, Pediatrics
- Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical CenterResidency, Pediatrics
- Mahidol University Faculty of MedicineMedical School
Dr. Amrung's Certifications & Licensure
- TX State Medical License1981 - 2014
- American Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyPsychiatry
- American Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyChild Psychiatry
Dr. Amrung's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Clinical characteristics of emotionally disturbed boys with very low activities of dopamine-beta-hydroxylase. Rogeness, G. A., Hernandez, J. M., Macedo, C. A., Mitchell, E. L., Amrung, S. A., Harris, W. R.; J Am Acad Child Psychiatry. 1984 Mar.
- Psychopathology in abused or neglected children. Rogeness, G. A., Amrung, S. A., Macedo, C. A., Harris, W. R., Fisher, C.; J Am Acad Child Psychiatry. 1986 Sep 01.
- Near-zero plasma dopamine-beta-hydroxylase and conduct disorder in emotionally disturbed boys. Rogeness, G. A., Hernandez, J. M., Macedo, C. A., Amrung, S. A., Hoppe, S. K.; J Am Acad Child Psychiatry. 1986 Jul 01.
Register to See Citations and 1 More...
- Dr. Suchakorn Amrung, Dr. Suchakorn Amrung, MD, Dr. S Amrung, Dr. Suchakorn A Amrung
Physicians, view Dr. Amrung's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Psychiatry, TX)
- Riaz Mazcuri, MD
- Arthur Collins, MD
- F Anne Fesler-Butts, MD
- Christina Ross, MD
- Neysa Johnson, MD
- Teddy Wallace Sr., MD
- Bruce Zik, MD
- Kelley Starling, MD
- Diego Rodriguez, MD
- Paul Homsy, MD