Sudipta Roychowdhury, MD
Assistant Clinical Professor of Radiology, UMDNJ-RW Johnson Medical School
- 483 Cranbury Rd
University Radiology Group Pc
East Brunswick, NJ 08816
Phone: (732) 360-0030
Fax: (732) 390-5383
Dr. Roychowdhury's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Radiology: Neuroradiology
Dr. Roychowdhury's Education & Medical Training
- University of Pennsylvania Health SystemFellowship, Neuroradiology
- McGaw Medical Center of Northwestern UniversityResidency, Radiology
- St Joseph HospitalResidency, Internal Medicine
- Northwestern University Feinberg School of MedicineMedical School
Dr. Roychowdhury's Certifications & Licensure
- NJ State Medical License1998 - 2015
- American Board of RadiologyDiagnostic Radiology
- American Board of RadiologyNeuroradiology
Dr. Roychowdhury's Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 CertificationCenters for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2011
Dr. Roychowdhury's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Percutaneous treatment of a sacral metastasis with combined embolization, cryoablation, alcohol ablation and sacroplasty for local tumor and pain control. Lee, J. H.,Stein, M.,Roychowdhury, S.; Interv Neuroradiol. 2013 Jun.
- Percutaneous thrombin injection with a distal embolic protection device for treatment of a common carotid artery pseudoaneurysm. Lee, J. H.,Tseng, I. K.,Siegel, R. L.,Roychowdhury, S.; Interv Neuroradiol. 2013 Jun.
- Neuroembolization of metastatic Merkel cell cancer to the face for treatment of Kasabach-Merritt syndrome. Lee, J. H.,Roychowdhury, S.,Nissenblatt, M. J.; J Neurointerv Surg. 2013 Feb 5.
Register to See Citations and 1 More...
- Dr. Sudipta Roychowdhury, Dr. Sudipta Roychowdhury, MD, Dr. S Roychowdhury
- 32 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 32 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Roychowdhury's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Radiology, NJ)
- Melchor Romero, MD
- Ian Tseng, MD
- Edward Moss, MD
- Erika (Jacobs) Berman, MD
- Ellen Lee, MD
- Yaakov Applbaum, MD
- Mark Berger, MD
- Anthony Burgos, MD
- Ronald Aboody, MD
- Farhang Shahab, MD