Are you Dr. Mulvihill?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 41 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office322 W North River Dr
Spokane, WA 99201Phone(509) 241-2575Fax(509) 241-2312
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Sue-Ann Mulvihill, MD is a board certified psychiatrist in Spokane, Washington. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Washington, Idaho, and North Carolina. She is affiliated with Providence Sacred Heart Medical Center & Children's Hospital.
Education & Training
- University of North Carolina HospitalsResidency, Psychiatry, 1996 - 2000
- University of Texas Medical Branch School of MedicineClass of 1996
Certifications & Licensure
- WA State Medical License 2000 - 2023
- ID State Medical License 2000 - 2022
- NC State Medical License 1997 - 2001
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Psychiatry
- Providence Sacred Heart Medical Center & Children's HospitalSpokane, Washington