Suhail Khadra, MD
Assistant Professor of Medicine, Rush Medical College
- 4849 W Fullerton Ave
Stroger Hosp of Cook Co, Div Adult Cardiology
Chicago, IL 60639
Phone: (773) 237-2900
Dr. Khadra's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Cardiology: General Cardiology
Dr. Khadra's Education & Medical Training
- John H. Stroger Hospital of Cook CountyResidency, Internal Medicine
- Damascus University Faculty of MedicineMedical School
Dr. Khadra's Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical LicenseActive through 2014
- IL State Medical LicenseActive through 2014
- American Board of Internal MedicineInternal Medicine
- American Board of Internal MedicineCardiovascular Disease
- American Board of Internal MedicineInterventional Cardiology
Dr. Khadra's Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Most Compassionate DoctorAmerican Registry
Dr. Khadra's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Prognostic significance of preprocedural troponin-I in patients with non-ST elevation acute coronary syndromes undergoing percutaneous coronary intervention. Napan, S., Kashinath, R. C., Kadri, S., Orig, M. N., Khadra, S.; Coron Artery Dis. 2010 Aug.
- Racial difference in cardiovascular outcomes following percutaneous coronary intervention in a public health service patient population. Napan, S., Kashinath, R., Orig, M., Kadri, S., Khadra, S.; J Invasive Cardiol. 2010 Apr.
- Bacillus Cereus Endocarditis in a permanent pacemaker: a case report. Abusin, S., Bhimaraj, A., Khadra, S.; Cases J. 2008.
Register to See Citations and 3 More...
- Dr. Suhail Khadra, Dr. Suhail Khadra, MD, Dr. S Khadra, Dr. Suhail H Khadra
- 7 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 7 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Khadra's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Cardiology, IL)
- Santosh Gill, MD
- John Scally, MD
- Manfred Pyka, MD
- Matthew Kamin, DO
- Lubna Piracha, DO
- Guoxiang Chu, MD
- Benjamin Rhee, MD
- Asim Nisar, MD
- James Grissom, MD
- Justin Maroney, MD