Suman Annambhotla, MD
Instructor in Surgery-Vascular, Northwestern University Medical School
- 725 Jesse Jewell Pkwy Se
Gainesville, GA 30501
Phone: (770) 534-0110
Fax: (770) 534-2555
Dr. Annambhotla's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Vascular Surgery: General Vascular Surgery
Dr. Annambhotla's Education & Medical Training
- McGaw Medical Center of Northwestern UniversityFellowship, Vascular Surgery
- Baylor College of MedicineResidency, General Surgery
- University of Alabama School of MedicineMedical School
Dr. Annambhotla's Certifications & Licensure
- IL State Medical License2011 - 2014
- TX State Medical LicenseActive through 2012
- American Board of SurgerySurgery
Dr. Annambhotla's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Access site management with vascular closure devices for percutaneous transarterial procedures. Bechara, C. F., Annambhotla, S., Lin, P. H.; J Vasc Surg. 2010 Dec.
- Comparison of percutaneous ultrasound-accelerated thrombolysis versus catheter-directed thrombolysis in patients with acute massive pulmonary embolism. Lin, P. H., Annambhotla, S., Bechara, C. F., Athamneh, H., Weakley, S. M., Kobayashi, K., Kougias, P.; Vascular. 2009 Nov 19.
- Capsaicin blocks HIV protease inhibitor ritonavir-induced vascular dysfunction in porcine pulmonary arteries. Dhadwal, A. K., Wang, X., Annambhotla, S., Lin, P. H., Yao, Q., Chen, C.; Med Sci Monit. 2009 Jan 01.
Register to See Citations and 6 More...
Dr. Annambhotla's Professional Memberships
- Dr. Suman Annambhotla, Dr. Suman Annambhotla, MD, Dr. S Annambhotla
- 6 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 6 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Annambhotla's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Vascular Surgery, GA)
- Farhan Ayubi, DO
- Thomas Abbruzzese, MD
- Paul Riesenman, MD
- David Wilson, MD
- Delmar Rogers, MD
- Tarek Salam, MD
- Jay Miller, MD
- Atef Salam, MD
- Charles Lewinstein, MD
- Peter H'Doubler Jr., MD