Sumita Bhaduri-Mcintosh, MD
Assistant Professor, Pediatrics, Stony Brook University SOM
- 11 Stony Rd
Stony Brook, NY 11790
Phone: (631) 444-1152
Fax: (631) 444-7292
Dr. Bhaduri-Mcintosh's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Pediatric Infectious Disease: General Pediatric Infectious Disease
Dr. Bhaduri-Mcintosh's Education & Medical Training
- Yale-New Haven HospitalFellowship, Pediatric Infectious Disease
- Crozer - Chester Medical CenterResidency, Pediatrics
- B.J. Medical College - University of PuneMedical School
Dr. Bhaduri-Mcintosh's Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical LicenseActive through 2014
- American Board of PediatricsPediatrics
- American Board of PediatricsPediatric Infectious Diseases
Dr. Bhaduri-Mcintosh's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- STAT3 interrupts ATR-Chk1 signaling to allow oncovirus-mediated cell proliferation. Koganti, S.,Hui-Yuen, J.,McAllister, S.,Gardner, B.,Grasser, F.,Palendira, U.,Tangye, S. G.,Freeman, A. F.,Bhaduri-McIntosh, S.; Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. U.S.A.. 2014 Mar 19.
- Signal transducer and activator of transcription 3 limits Epstein-Barr virus lytic activation in B lymphocytes. Hill, E. R.,Koganti, S.,Zhi, J.,Megyola, C.,Freeman, A. F.,Palendira, U.,Tangye, S. G.,Farrell, P. J.,Bhaduri-McIntosh, S.; J. Virol.. 2013 Aug 24.
- B lymphocytes from patients with hypomorphic mutation in STAT3 resist Epstein-Barr virus-driven cell proliferation. Koganti, S.,de la Paz, A.,Freeman, A. F.,Bhaduri-McIntosh, S.; J. Virol.. 2013 Nov 01.
Register to See Citations and 14 More...
- Dr. Sumita Bhaduri-Mcintosh, Dr. Sumita Bhaduri-Mcintosh, MD, Dr. S Bhaduri-Mcintosh
- 3 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 3 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Bhaduri-Mcintosh's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Pediatric Infectious Disease, NY)
- Caroline Hall, MD
- Rebecca (Pellett) Madan, MD
- Nina Arlievsky, MD
- Alka Khaitan, MD
- Dolly Sharma, MD
- Jana Shaw, MD
- Noha Ali-Ahmad, MD
- Saran Valdez-Johnson, MD
- Amin Hakim, MD
- Maribeth Chitkara, MD