Dr. Chae is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office65 James Street
Edison, NJ 08820Phone(732) 321-7494Fax(732) 906-4986
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Lancaster General HospitalResidency, Family Medicine, 1996 - 1999
- University at Buffalo School of MedicineClass of 1996
Certifications & Licensure
- NJ State Medical License 2002 - 2023
- TN State Medical License 2000 - 2002
- PA State Medical License 1997 - 2000
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Physician Practice Connections Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2012-2015
- Patient-Centered Medical Home Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2012-2015
Publications & Presentations
- 17 citationsThe Patient Medication List: Can We Get Patients More Involved in Their Medical Care?Sung Y Chae, Mark H Chae, Nicole Isaacson, Tarika S. James> ;Journal of the American Board of Family Medicine. 2009 Nov 1
- Hackensack Meridian Health JFK Medical CenterEdison, New Jersey
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: