Are you Dr. Cho?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 43 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
OfficeWalter Reed Army Medical Center
6900 Georgia Avenue
Washington, DC 20307Phone(202) 782-6173
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Sunghun Cho, MD is a board certified dermatologist in Washington, District of Columbia. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Virginia. He is affiliated with Walter Reed National Military Medical Center.
Education & Training
- National Capital ConsortiumResidency, Dermatology, 2004 - 2007
- F Edward Hebert School of Medicine - USUHSClass of 2003
Certifications & Licensure
- VA State Medical License 2005 - 2022
- American Board of Dermatology Dermatology
Publications & Presentations
- Injection of oral medication into the skin confirmed by infrared spectroscopyRachel L Flint, Ari Gelman, Francis M Chiricosta, Stacy L Strausborger, Michael R. Lewin-Smith, Sunghun Cho> ;Journal of Cutaneous Pathology. 2020 Jul 26
- Psoriatic Disease, Biologic Treatment Can Disqualify Many from Military ServiceMay 1st, 2021
- Walter Reed National Military Medical CenterBethesda, Maryland