- Dr. Susan Ahmari, MD is a psychiatrist in Woodridge, Illinois. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Illinois. She is affiliated with Edward Hospital.
Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Psychiatry: General Psychiatry
Education & Medical Training
- Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine and Science
- University of Illinois College of Medicine at Chicago
Certifications & Licensure
- IL State Medical License1999 - 2017
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 CertificationEpicCare Ambulatory EMR, Epic Systems Corporation, 2012, 2013
Publications & Presentations
- Flexible Accelerated STOP Tetracycline Operator-knockin (FAST): a versatile and efficient new gene modulating system. Tanaka, K. F., Ahmari, S. E., Leonardo, E. D., Richardson-Jones, J. W., Budreck, E. C., Scheiffele, P., Sugio, S., Inamura, N., Ikenaka, K., Hen, R.; Biol Psychiatry. 2010 Apr 15.
- Myocarditis during clozapine treatment. Merrill, D. B., Ahmari, S. E., Bradford, J. M., Lieberman, J. A.; Am J Psychiatry. 2006 Feb.
- Knowing a nascent synapse when you see it. Ahmari, S. E., Smith, S. J.; Neuron. 2002 Apr 25.
- Register to See 2 More
- Dr. Susan Ahmari, Dr. Susan Ahmari, MD, Dr. S Ahmari, Dr. Susan E Ahmari