Are you Dr. Connors?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 60 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office45 Pine Grove Ave
Kingston, NY 12401Phone+1 845-943-5841
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Susan Connors, MD is a board certified radiologist in Kingston, New York. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in New York. She is affiliated with Health Alliance Hospital - Broadway Campus, Health Alliance Hospital - Mary's Avenue Campus, and Margaretville Hospital.
Education & Training
- Boston University Medical CenterResidency, Radiology-Diagnostic, 1979 - 1984
- St Elizabeth's Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 1977 - 1979
- Georgetown University School of MedicineClass of 1977
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 1983 - 2018
- American Board of Radiology Diagnostic Radiology
Publications & Presentations
- VEGF, PF4 and PDGF are elevated in platelets of colorectal cancer patients.Peterson, J. E., Zurakowski, D., Italiano, J. E., Michel, L. V., Connors, S., Oenick, M., D'Amato, R. J., Klement, G. L., Folkman, J.> ;Angiogenesis. 2012 Jun