Are you Dr. George?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 31 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office123 Summer St
Worcester, MA 01608Phone+1 508-363-6849Fax+1 508-363-7461
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Susan George, MD is a board certified internist in Worcester, Massachusetts. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Massachusetts. She is affiliated with Saint Vincent Hospital.
Education & Training
- St Vincent HospitalResidency, Internal Medicine, 1997 - 2001
- National University of Singapore FOMClass of 1989
Certifications & Licensure
- MA State Medical License 2001 - 2024
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- Harms and Contributors of Leaving Against Medical Advice in Patients With Infective Endocarditis.Ajay Kumar Mishra, Benson M Abraham, Kamal K Sahu, Anu A George, Jennifer Sargent, Mark J Kranis, Susan V George, George M Abraham> ;Journal of patient safety. 2022 Jul 6
- A Case-Control Study of Distinguishing Between Stroke Mimics and True Strokes.Maya Gogtay, Yuvaraj Singh, Neha Varma, Aakriti Soni, Pawina Subedi, David Sommer, George M Abraham, Susan V George> ;Journal of community hospital internal medicine perspectives. 2022 Jan 1
- To study the contributing factors and outcomes of Clostridioides difficile infection in patients with solid tumorsKamal Kant Sahu, Ajay Kumar Mishra, Vishal Jindal, Ahmad Daniyal Siddiqui, Susan V George> ;Heliyon. 2021 Nov 26
- Join now to see all
- Saint Vincent HospitalWorcester, Massachusetts