Are you Dr. Griffee?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 35 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office4901 Market Place Rd
Pensacola, FL 32504Phone(850) 484-4080Fax(850) 484-8113
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Susan Griffee, MD is a physiatrist in Pensacola, Florida. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Florida, Texas, and Louisiana. She is affiliated with Gulf Breeze Hospital.
Education & Training
- Mayo Clinic College of Medicine and ScienceResidency, Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, 2011 - 2014
- University of Tennessee College of MedicineInternship, Transitional Year, 2010 - 2011
- University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences (UAMS) College of MedicineClass of 2010
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 2015 - 2023
- TX State Medical License 2015 - 2022
- LA State Medical License 2014 - 2022
- AZ State Medical License 2013 - 2014
- MN State Medical License 2011 - 2014
- American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- American Board of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Pain Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 112 citationsSkeletal Muscle AMP-activated Protein Kinase Is Essential for the Metabolic Response to Exercise in Vivo*Robert S. Lee-Young, Susan R. Griffee, Sara E. Lynes, Deanna P. Bracy, Julio E. Ayala, Owen P. McGuinness, David H. Wasserman> ;Journal of Biological Chemistry. 2009 Sep 4
- Gulf Breeze HospitalGulf Breeze, Florida