Are you Dr. Harding?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 58 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office619 19th Street South
Birmingham, AL 35233Phone(205) 934-6600
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Susan Harding, MD is a pulmonologist in Birmingham, Alabama. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Alabama. She is affiliated with University of Alabama Hospital and is a Medical Director at Sleep/Wake Disorders Center.
Education & Training
- University of Alabama HospitalFellowship, Pulmonary Disease and Critical Care Medicine, 1985 - 1988
- University of Alabama HospitalResidency, Internal Medicine, 1982 - 1985
- University of Florida College of MedicineClass of 1982
Certifications & Licensure
- AL State Medical License 1983 - 2022
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Pulmonary Disease
- American Board of Internal Medicine Sleep Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 170 citationsAASM Scoring Manual Updates for 2017 (Version 2.4).Richard B. Berry, Rita Brooks, Charlene E. Gamaldo, Susan M. Harding, Robin M. Lloyd, Stuart F. Quan, Matthew T. Troester, Bradley V. Vaughn> ;Journal of Clinical Sleep Medicine. 2017 May 15
- 44 citationsChronic Cough Due to Gastroesophageal Reflux in Adults: CHEST Guideline and Expert Panel ReportPeter J. Kahrilas, Kenneth W. Altman, Anne B. Chang, Stephen K. Field, Susan M. Harding, Andrew P. Lane, Kaiser G. Lim, Lorcan McGarvey, Jaclyn A. Smith, Richard S. Ir...> ;Chest. 2016 Dec 1
- 59 citationsAASM Scoring Manual Version 2.2 Updates: New Chapters for Scoring Infant Sleep Staging and Home Sleep Apnea Testing.Richard B. Berry, Charlene E. Gamaldo, Susan M. Harding, Rita Brooks, Robin M. Lloyd, Bradley V. Vaughn, Carole L. Marcus> ;Journal of Clinical Sleep Medicine. 2015 Nov 15
- Join now to see all
- Meet My Loved One: Making Palliative Connections in Times of IsolationMay 9th, 2020
- Top Women in MedicineJune 19th, 2017
- University of Alabama HospitalBirmingham, Alabama