Susan Higgins, MD
Associate Professor of Radiation Oncology, Yale University
- 15 York St
Hunter Building - 1st Floor
New Haven, CT 06510
Phone: (203) 688-4344
Fax: (203) 737-1281
Dr. Higgins's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Radiation Oncology: General Radiation Oncology
Dr. Higgins's Education & Medical Training
- Yale-New Haven HospitalResidency, Radiation Oncology
- Unity St Mary's Campus (Unity HResidency, Internal Medicine
- University of Rochester School of Medicine and DentistryMedical School
Dr. Higgins's Certifications & Licensure
- CT State Medical LicenseActive through 2013
- American Board of RadiologyRadiation Oncology
Dr. Higgins's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Are Breast Cancer Subtypes Prognostic for Nodal Involvement and Associated with Clinicopathologic Features at Presentation in Early-Stage Breast Cancer? Jones, T.,Neboori, H.,Wu, H.,Yang, Q.,Haffty, B. G.,Evans, S.,Higgins, S.,Moran, M. S.; Ann. Surg. Oncol.. 2013 Sep.
- Preclinical studies of the Chinese Herbal Medicine formulation PHY906 (KD018) as a potential adjunct to radiation therapy. Rockwell, S.,Grove, T. A.,Liu, Y.,Cheng, Y. C.,Higgins, S. A.,Booth, C. J.; Int J Radiat Biol. 2013 Jan.
- A Prospective, Multicenter Study of Complementary/Alternative Medicine (CAM) Utilization During Definitive Radiation for Breast Cancer. Moran, M. S., Ma, S., Jagsi, R., Yang, T. I., Higgins, S. A., Weidhaas, J. B., Wilson, L. D., Lloyd, S., Peschel, R., Gaudreau, B., Rockwell, S.; Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys. 2013 Jan 1.
Register to See Citations and 17 More...
- Dr. Susan Higgins, Dr. Susan Higgins, MD, Dr. S Higgins, Dr. Susan A Higgins
- 17 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 17 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Higgins's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Radiation Oncology, CT)
- Frank Masino, MD
- Joanne Weidhaas, MD
- Timothy Boyd, MD
- Joseph Ravalese, MD
- Joseph Weissberg, MD
- Bruce Kaplan, MD
- Ashwatha Narayana, MD
- Susan Kim, MD
- Elizabeth Whalen, MD
- Kimberly Johung, MD