Are you Dr. Sharp?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 41 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office3333 Burnet Ave
Cincinnati, OH 45229Phone(513) 636-4251Fax(866) 213-7089
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Susan Sharp, MD is a board certified radiologist in Cincinnati, Ohio. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Ohio, Kentucky, and Tennessee. She is affiliated with Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center and is an Assistant Professor at University of Cincinnati College of Medicine.
Education & Training
- Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical CenterFellowship, Pediatric Radiology, 2006 - 2007
- University Hospital - University of Cincinnati College of MedicineResidency, Radiology, 2002 - 2006
- William Beaumont HospitalInternship, Transitional Year, 2001 - 2002
- University of Michigan Medical SchoolClass of 2001
Certifications & Licensure
- KY State Medical License 2007 - 2022
- TN State Medical License 2007 - 2015
- OH State Medical License 2002 - 2022
- American Board of Radiology Diagnostic Radiology
- American Board of Radiology Pediatric Radiology
Publications & Presentations
- Prognostic significance of pretreatment 18 F-FDG positron emission tomography/computed tomography in pediatric neuroblastomaAndrew J Sung, Brian Weiss, Susan Sharp, Bin Zhang, Andrew T. Trout> ;Pediatric Radiology. 2021 Feb 25
- Discrepancies between F-18-FDG PET/CT findings and conventional imaging in Langerhans cell histiocytosis.Justin Ferrell, Susan Sharp, Ashish Kumar, Michael B. Jordan, Jennifer Picarsic, Adam S. Nelson> ;Pediatric Blood & Cancer. 2021 Jan 14
- 16 citationsGuidelines on nuclear medicine imaging in neuroblastomaZvi Bar-Sever, Lorenzo Biassoni, Barry L. Shulkin, Grace Kong, Michael S. Hofman, Egesta Lopci, Irina Manea, Jacek Koziorowski, Rita Castellani, Ariane Boubaker, Bieke...> ;European Journal of Nuclear Medicine and Molecular Imaging. 2018 Oct 1
- Join now to see all
- Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical CenterCincinnati, Ohio