Susan Swick, MD
Instructor in Psychiatry, Massachusetts General Hospital
- 55 Fruit St Wrn 605
Psyciatry Associates Inpatient Consult
Boston, MA 02114
Phone: (617) 724-5001
Fax: (617) 726-5576
Dr. Swick's Clinical Specialties & Interests
Dr. Swick's Education & Medical Training
- Massachusetts General HospitalFellowship, Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
- New York University School of MedicineFellowship, Forensic Psychiatry
- New York Presbyterian HospitalResidency, Psychiatry
- Columbia University College of Physicians and SurgeonsMedical School
Dr. Swick's Certifications & Licensure
- MA State Medical LicenseActive through 2014
- American Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyPsychiatry
- American Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyChild & Adolescent Psychiatry
- American Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyForensic Psychiatry
Dr. Swick's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Children facing the death of a parent: the experiences of a parent guidance program at the massachusetts general hospital cancer center. Swick, S.D., Rauch, P.K.; Child Adolesc Psychiatr Clin N Am. 2006 Jul.
- Children of victims of September 11th: a perspective on the emotional and developmental challenges they face and how to help meet them. Swick, S.D., Jellinek, M.S., Dechant, E., Jellinek, M.S., Belluck, J.; J Dev Behav Pediatr. 2002 Oct.
- When the lightning rod leaves home: a family therapy case characterized by successive generations of familial conflict during a transition into young adulthood. Jalovec, K., Swick, S., Becker, C., Reifsnyder, R.; Harv Rev Psychiatry. 2011 Dec 01.
Register to See Citations and 1 More...
- Dr. Susan Swick, Dr. Susan Swick, MD, Dr. S Swick, Dr. Susan Dubois Swick
- 22 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 22 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Swick's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Psychiatry, MA)
- Franklin Carter, MD
- Joseph Ivins, MD
- Mirjana Jojic, MD
- William Kadish, MD
- Christie Sams, MD
- Jonathan Harland, MD
- Stephen Wieder, MD
- Kimberly Pearson, MD
- Susan Mahler, MD
- Barry Sugarman, MD