Are you Dr. Hall?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 25 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office9427 Sw Barnes Rd
Portland, OR 97225Phone(503) 216-0900
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Suzanne Hall, MD is a cardiologist in Portland, Oregon. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Oregon, Nevada, and Arizona. She is affiliated with Providence St. Vincent Medical Center.
Education & Training
- University of UtahFellowship, Cardiovascular Disease, 1982 - 1984
- Legacy Good Samaritan Hospital Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 1979 - 1982
- Oregon Health & Science University School of MedicineClass of 1979
Certifications & Licensure
- NV State Medical License 2018 - 2023
- AZ State Medical License 2012 - 2016
- OR State Medical License 1980 - 2021
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Cardiovascular Disease
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification EpicCare Ambulatory EMR, Epic Systems Corporation, 2012-2013
- Fellow (FACC) American College of Cardiology
Publications & Presentations
- 25 citationsAnistreplase versus alteplase in acute myocardial infarction: Comparative effects on left ventricular function, morbidity and 1-day coronary artery patencyJeffrey L. Anderson, Lewis C. Becker, Sherman G. Sorensen, Labros A. Karagounis, Kevin F. Browne, Prediman K. Shah, Douglas C. Morris, Dan J. Fintel, Hiltrud S. Muelle...> ;Journal of the American College of Cardiology. 1992 Oct 1
- Providence St. Vincent Medical CenterPortland, Oregon