Are you Dr. Rizvi?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 34 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office515 Mulholland St
Bay City, MI 48708Phone+1 989-892-3541
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Syed Rizvi, MD is an otolaryngologist in Bay City, Michigan. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Michigan and Massachusetts. He is affiliated with McLaren Bay Region.
Education & Training
- Henry Ford HospitalResidency, Pathology-Anatomic and Clinical, 2000 - 2004
- Massachusetts Eye and Ear Infirmary/Harvard Medical SchoolResidency, Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery, 1977 - 1978
- Boston University Medical CenterResidency, Surgery, 1973 - 1974
- Boston University Medical CenterInternship, Transitional Year, 1972 - 1973
- Patna Medical CollegeClass of 1968
Certifications & Licensure
- MI State Medical License 1982 - 2019
- MA State Medical License 1974 - 2013
- American Board of Otolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery Otolaryngology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2011
Publications & Presentations
- 2 citationsAlemtuzumab is an effective third-line treatment versus single-agent gemcitabine or pralatrexate for refractory Sézary syndrome: a systematic review.Jacob R. Stewart, Neil Desai, Syed Rizvi, Hong Zhu, Heather W. Goff> ;European Journal of Dermatology. 2018 Dec 1
- 7 citationsAutoimmune Hepatitis in the Elderly: Diagnosis and Pharmacologic Management.Syed Rizvi, Samer Gawrieh> ;Drugs & Aging. 2018 Jul 1
- 1 citationsAssessment of Adherence to Baseline Quality Measures for Cirrhosis and the Impact of Performance Feedback in a Regional VA Medical Center.Jennifer Cahill, Syed Rizvi, Kia Saeian> ;American Journal of Medical Quality. 2017 Oct 28
- Join now to see all
- McLaren Bay RegionBay City, Michigan