- Dr. Grenga is the Director of the Chesapeake Center for Cosmetic and Plastic Surgery, a practice which he founded in 2000. The Center specializes in body sculpting, contouring surgery after weight loss, breast surgery including implants, reduction and lifts, tummy tuck/abdominoplasty, and facial cosmetic surgery. In-office procedures include Botox, injectable fillers and chemical peels. He is among the most experienced plastic surgeons in the Hampton Roads region of southeastern Virginia where he has practiced since 1987. He has extablished a solid reputation for Experience, Quality, Commitment.
The Center's staff include a Care Coordinator who schedules surgery; Medical Assistants who accomplish a variety of tasks alongside Dr. Grenga and Receptionists who can guide you through the registration process and coordinate your return appointments.
Dr. Grenga practices in the Bon Secours Health Center at HarbourView which includes the Ambulatory Surgery Center at Harbour View. In addition, he maintains another office at Gainsborough Square in Chesapeake's Greenbrier section, in proximity of the Ambulatory Surgery Center of Chesapeake at the Jennings Center.
New patients seeking appointments or those who wish to know more about the practice may learn more at www.drgrenga.com Many examples of his patient results are shown in the sections dedicated to tummy tucks, breast enhancement and many others.
Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Plastic Surgery: General Plastic Surgery
Certifications & Licensure
- VA State Medical License1987 - 2016
- American Board of SurgerySurgery
- American Board of Plastic SurgeryPlastic Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Regional Top DoctorCastle Connolly, 2014
- Most Compassionate DoctorAmerican Registry
- Super DoctorSuperDoctors.com
- Register to See 1 More
Publications & Presentations
- The full profile is locked and available to verified physicians only.
Join over 50% of U.S. physicians already on Doximity and get access to this and over 700,000 physician CVs. Find your physician profile