Are you Dr. Renvyle?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 47 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office703 Riverway Pl
Bedford, NH 03110Phone(603) 627-1661Fax(603) 669-6944
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Tad Renvyle, MD is an Interventional Radiologist in Bedford, New Hampshire. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in New Hampshire, Maine, and New York. He is affiliated with Catholic Medical Center and Concord Hospital.
Education & Training
- SUNY Upstate Medical UniversityFellowship, Vascular and Interventional Radiology, 2001 - 2002
- SUNY Upstate Medical UniversityResidency, Radiology-Diagnostic, 1997 - 2001
- SUNY Upstate Medical UniversityInternship, Transitional Year, 1996 - 1997
- SUNY Upstate Medical UniversityClass of 1996
Certifications & Licensure
- ME State Medical License 2022 - 2023
- NH State Medical License 2002 - 2022
- NY State Medical License 2000 - 2002
- American Board of Radiology Diagnostic Radiology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification InteGreat EHR, McKesson Corporation, 2013
Publications & Presentations
- 5 citationsCarnitine supplementation accelerates normalization of food intake depressed during TPN.Alessandro Laviano, Michael M. Meguid, Tad Renvyle, Zhong-Jin Yang, J. Lee Beverly> ;Physiology & Behavior. 1996 Jul 1
- 46 citationsComparison of long-term feeding pattern between male and female Fischer 344 rats: influence of estrous cycleAlessandro Laviano, Michael M. Meguid, John R. Gleason, Zhong-Jin Yang, Tad Renvyle> ;American Journal of Physiology-regulatory Integrative and Comparative Physiology. 1996 Feb 1
- 24 citationsFrom laboratory to bedside: New strategies in the treatment of malnutrition in cancer patientsAlessandro Laviano, Tad Renvyle, Zhong-Jin Yang> ;Nutrition. 1996 Feb 1
- Join now to see all