Tamara Scerpella, MD
Professor, Orthopedics & Rehabilitation, University of Wisconsin Medical School
- 621 Science Dr
Madison, WI 53711
Phone: (608) 263-8850
Dr. Scerpella's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Orthopaedic Surgery: General Orthopedic Surgery
Dr. Scerpella's Education & Medical Training
- Union Memorial HospitalFellowship, Sports Medicine
- University of WisconsinResidency, Orthopedic Surgery
- University of Iowa Carver College of MedicineMedical School
Dr. Scerpella's Certifications & Licensure
- WI State Medical LicenseActive through 2013
- American Board of Orthopaedic SurgeryOrthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Scerpella's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- A school-based resistance intervention improves skeletal growth in adolescent females. Bernardoni, B.,Thein-Nissenbaum, J.,Fast, J.,Day, M.,Li, Q.,Wang, S.,Scerpella, T.; Osteoporos Int. 2013 Oct 12.
- Mechanical loading during growth is associated with plane-specific differences in vertebral geometry: A cross-sectional analysis comparing artistic gymnasts vs. non-gymnasts. Dowthwaite, J.N., Rosenbaum, P.F., Scerpella, T.A.; Bone. 2011 Nov.
- Sustained skeletal benefit from childhood mechanical loading. Scerpella, T. A., Dowthwaite, J. N., Rosenbaum, P. F.; Osteoporos Int. 2011 Jul.
Register to See Citations and 17 More...
Sustained Skeletal Benefits Of Adolescent ExerciseNational Institute Of Arthritis And Musculoskeletal And Skin Diseases
2008 - 2012
Role Of Impact Activity In Peripubertal Bone AccrualNational Institute Of Arthritis And Musculoskeletal And Skin Diseases
2001 - 2003
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- MagnaCare PPO
- United Healthcare - Direct Choice Plus POS
- United Healthcare - Direct Options PPO
- Dr. Tamara Scerpella, Dr. Tamara Scerpella, MD, Dr. T Scerpella, Dr. Tamara A Scerpella
- 16 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 16 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Scerpella's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Orthopaedic Surgery, WI)
- James Rydlewicz, MD
- Anthony Ferguson, MD
- C Hugh Hickey, MD
- Brian McCarty, MD
- Paul Shuler, MD
- Virginia Wintersteen, MD
- Christopher Doro, MD
- Amit Sood, MD
- John Drawbert, MD
- James Johnson, MD