Dr. Scott is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office3634 West Market ST
Fairlawn, OH 44333Phone(855) 829-8315Fax(330) 835-4261
- Is this information wrong?
- Fellow of American College of OB/GYN; Advanced Fellow and certified in Anti-aging, Regenerative, and Functional Medicine; Board Certified, American Board of Integrative Medicine, Certified Menopause Practitioner through the North American Menopause Society; Clinical Associate Professor of OB/GYN at Northeast Ohio Medical University; Chief Medical Officer, Revitalize Medical Group, Medical Director of Integrative Medicine at Summa Health Systems.
Dr. Tara Scott graduated from Northeast Ohio University College of Medicine and completed her residency with Summa Health Systems at Akron City Hospital in Ohio. She recently "retired" from OB/GYN after almost 20 years to focus on functional and integrative medicine. . She is an Associate Clinical Professor at Northeast Ohio Medical University, where she teaches OB/GYN residents.
Dr. Scott is a certified menopause practitioner with the North American Menopause Society and a fellow of the American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology. She first became involved with hormone and integrative medicine while practicing as an OB/GYN. Her empathy for patients experiencing hormone-related issues led her to become trained as an advanced fellow and certified by the American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine. The evidence-based practices she employed helped many patients conquer chronic wellness issues. She then started Revitalize Medical Group, where she serves as the Chief Medical Officer. In 2016 she obtained an additional board certification in Integrative Medicine. Dr. Scott is passionate about educating the medical community on the advances in evidence-based hormone therapy. She lectures around the community to raise awareness about wellness and hormone balance. She also serves as Medical Director of Integrative Medicine for Summa Health in Akron, OH.
Education & Training
- Summa Health SystemResidency, Obstetrics and Gynecology, 1993 - 1997
- Akron General Medical CenterInternship, Transitional Year, 1992 - 1993
- Northeast Ohio Medical UniversityClass of 1992
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 2020 - 2022
- MT State Medical License 2019 - 2023
- OH State Medical License 1997 - 2022
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology Obstetrics & Gynecology
- American Board of Anti-Aging Medicine
- American Board of Physician SpecialtiesAmerican Board of Integrative Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification NextGen Ambulatory EHR, NextGen Healthcare, 2012-2013
- Fellow (FACOG) American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
Publications & Presentations
- Mindset Is SO ImportantJanuary 28th, 2021
- When You Go Through Menopause, This is What HappensJanuary 28th, 2021
- Bath Woman Paralyzed in Plane Crash Takes Great Strides Toward Walking AgainApril 13th, 2020
- Certified Menopause Practicioner
- American Academy of Anti-Aging, Regenerative and Functional MedicineFellow
- Institute of Functional MedicineMember
- Summa Health SystemAkron, Ohio
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: