Dr. Ramachandran is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
OfficeCROUSE HOSPITAL, 736 IRVING AVE, SYRACUSE
Syracuse, NY 13210Phone(315) 470-7111Fax(315) 446-0871
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- SUNY Upstate Medical UniversityResidency, Neurology, 1976 - 1979
- Stanley Medical College SMCClass of 1971
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 1979 - 2022
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Neurology
- Event Related Potentials in Borderline Personality Disorder and Major Depression Start of enrollment: 2011 Jul 01
Publications & Presentations
- 8 citationsRevascularization of Onyx Induced Intra-Operative Occlusion of Vertebro-Basilar Artery Using the Merci DeviceShon G. Michael, Amar Swarnkar, Julius Gene S. Latorre, Tarakad S. Ramachandran, Y Lodi> ;Neurocritical Care. 2010 Apr 1
- 33 citationsAssociation between dorsolateral prefrontal N-acetyl aspartate and depression in chronic back pain: an in vivo proton magnetic resonance spectroscopy study.I. D. Grachev, Tarakad S. Ramachandran, P. S. Thomas, Nikolaus M. Szeverenyi, Bruce E. Fredrickson> ;Journal of Neural Transmission. 2003 Mar 1
- 42 citationsDecreased levels of N-acetylaspartate in dorsolateral prefrontal cortex in a case of intractable severe sympathetically mediated chronic pain (complex regional pain sy...Igor D. Grachev, P.Sebastian Thomas, Tarakad S. Ramachandran> ;Brain and Cognition. 2002 Jun 1
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: