Tariq Ghafoor, MD
Assistant Clinical Professor of Preventive Medicine, University Ariz College of Medicine
- Arizona State Hospital
2500 East Van Buren
Phoenix, AZ 85008
Phone: (602) 220-6331
Dr. Ghafoor's Clinical Specialties & Interests
Dr. Ghafoor's Education & Medical Training
- Wm S Hall Psychiatric Institute - University South CarolinaFellowship, Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
- St. Elizabeth's HospitalResidency, Psychiatry
- Nishtar Medical CollegeMedical School
Dr. Ghafoor's Certifications & Licensure
- AZ State Medical LicenseActive through 2013
- American Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyPsychiatry
- American Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyAddiction Psychiatry
- American Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyForensic Psychiatry
Dr. Ghafoor's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Bacterial infections in paediatric patients with chemotherapy induced neutropenia. Mahmud, S., Ghafoor, T., Badsha, S., Gul, M. S.; J Pak Med Assoc. 2004 May.
- Hepatitis A--frequency in children with non-specific abdominal symptoms. Malik, R., Ghafoor, T., Sarfraz, M., Hasan, N.; J Coll Physicians Surg Pak. 2004 Jun.
- Wilms'' tumour: presentation and treatment. Mahmood, A., Ghafoor, T., Badsha, S.; J Coll Physicians Surg Pak. 2004 Mar.
Register to See Citations and 14 More...
- Dr. Tariq Ghafoor, Dr. Tariq Ghafoor, MD, Dr. T Ghafoor
- 6 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 6 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Ghafoor's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Psychiatry, AZ)
- Bennett Blum, MD
- Karen Floyd, DO
- Autumn Ambroday, DO
- Kutaiba Chaleby, MD
- Jay Collier, MD
- Michael Kuntzelman, MD
- Kamala Premkumar, MD
- Svetlana Rose Sembrano, MD
- Rachel Brownstein, MD
- Robinder Bhangoo, MD