Are you Dr. Sanses?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 47 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2041 Georgia Ave NW
Washington, DC 20060Phone+1 202-865-6679Fax+1 202-865-3138
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Tatiana Sanses, MD is an obstetrician/gynecologist in Washington, District of Columbia. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in District of Columbia, Ohio, and Maryland. She is affiliated with Howard University Hospital, University of Maryland Baltimore Washington Medical Center, and University of Maryland Medical Center Midtown Campus.
Education & Training
- Georgetown University HospitalResidency, Obstetrics and Gynecology, 2002 - 2006
- Zucker School of Medicine at Hofstra/NorthwellResidency, Obstetrics and Gynecology, 2002 - 2003
- Minsk Medical InstituteClass of 1996
Certifications & Licensure
- OH State Medical License 2009 - 2014
- MD State Medical License 2006 - 2023
- DC State Medical License 2004 - 2022
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology Obstetrics & Gynecology
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology Female Pelvic Medicine and Reconstructive Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACOG) American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
- Functional Assessment and Muscle Evaluation Through Exercise Trial Start of enrollment: 2018 Apr 25
Publications & Presentations
- Gluteal muscle fatty infiltration, fall risk, and mobility limitation in older women with urinary incontinence: a pilot study.Derik L Davis, Andrew Roberts, Rodolfo Calderon, Shihyun Kim, Alice S Ryan, Tatiana V D Sanses> ;Skeletal radiology. 2022 Jul 27
- Gynecologic surgical skill acquisition through simulation with outcomes at the time of surgery: a systematic review and meta-analysis.Francisco J Orejuela, Sarit O Aschkenazi, David L Howard, Peter C Jeppson, Sunil Balgobin, Andrew J Walter, Amanda White, Cedric K Olivera, Tatiana V Sanses, Jennifer ...> ;American journal of obstetrics and gynecology. 2022 Jul 1
- Community-based Versus Traditional Research Among Older Minority Women With Urinary Incontinence.Sharee Pearson, Luisa Temple, Tonya Bishop, Alice Ukaegbu, Jessica Alden, John Kwagyan, Tatiana Sanses> ;Female pelvic medicine & reconstructive surgery. 2021 Aug 11
- Join now to see all
- University of Maryland Baltimore Washington Medical CenterGlen Burnie, Maryland
- University of Maryland Medical CenterBaltimore, Maryland
- University of Maryland Medical Center Midtown CampusBaltimore, Maryland
- Veterans Affairs Maryland Health Care System-Baltimore DivisionBaltimore, Maryland
- Howard University HospitalWashington, District of Columbia