Are you Dr. Prock?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 31 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office310 Sunnyview Ln
Kalispell, MT 59901Phone+1 406-751-6725Fax+1 406-758-5170
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Terasa Prock, MD is a pulmonologist in Kalispell, Montana. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Montana, Arizona, and Wyoming. She is affiliated with National Jewish Health.
Education & Training
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock/Mary Hitchcock Memorial HospitalFellowship, Pulmonary Disease and Critical Care Medicine, 2010 - 2012
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock/Mary Hitchcock Memorial HospitalResidency, Internal Medicine, 2007 - 2010
- Texas A&M; Health Science Center College of MedicineClass of 2007
Certifications & Licensure
- MT State Medical License 2021 - 2025
- CO State Medical License 2015 - 2023
- AZ State Medical License 2019 - 2021
- WY State Medical License 2019 - 2021
- NE State Medical License 2019 - 2021
- NV State Medical License 2019 - 2021
- NM State Medical License 2012 - 2016
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Critical Care Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Hospice and Palliative Medicine
- Join now to see all
Publications & Presentations
- 2 citationsWhen should a rheumatologist suspect a mitochondrial myopathyDaniel A. Albert, Jeffrey A. Cohen, Christopher M. Burns, William F. Hickey, Terasa L. Prock, Jim A. James, C. Harker Rhodes, Robert L. Wortmann> ;Arthritis Care and Research. 2011 Nov 1
- 49 citationsEmbryonic cerebral cortical progenitors are resistant to apoptosis, but increase expression of suicide receptor DISC-complex genes and suppress autophagy following eth...Terasa L. Prock, Rajesh C. Miranda> ;Alcoholism: Clinical and Experimental Research. 2007 Apr 1
- 82 citationsEthanol induces cell-cycle activity and reduces stem cell diversity to alter both regenerative capacity and differentiation potential of cerebral cortical neuroepithel...Daniel R. Santillano, Leena S. Kumar, Terasa L. Prock, Cynthia Camarillo, Joseph D Tingling, Rajesh C. Miranda> ;BMC Neuroscience. 2005 Sep 13
- The Effects Of Alcohol On Cell Fate HeterogeneityNational Institute On Alcohol Abuse And Alcoholism2005–2006
- National Jewish HealthDenver, Colorado
- Kalispell Regional HealthcareKalispell, Montana