Are you Dr. McFall?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 30 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office12040 Ne 128th St
Kirkland, WA 98034Phone(425) 899-1000
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Teri McFall, MD is a board certified anesthesiologist in Kirkland, Washington. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Washington and Ohio. She is affiliated with EvergreenHealth.
Education & Training
- University Hospital - University of Cincinnati College of MedicineResidency, Anesthesiology, 1990 - 1993
- Good Samaritan HospitalResidency, General Surgery, 1988 - 1990
- Wright State UniversityInternship, Transitional Year, 1987 - 1988
- University of Utah School of MedicineClass of 1986
Certifications & Licensure
- WA State Medical License 1993 - 2022
- OH State Medical License 1988 - 1998
- American Board of Anesthesiology Anesthesiology
- EvergreenHealthKirkland, Washington