- 111 Michigan Ave Nw
Washington, DC 20010
Phone: (202) 884-2800
Dr. Fry's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Pediatric Hematology & Oncology: General Pediatric Hematology & Oncology
Dr. Fry's Education & Medical Training
- Johns Hopkins UniversityFellowship, Pediatric Hematology/Oncology
- Georgetown University HospitalResidency, Pediatrics
- Georgetown University School of MedicineMedical School
Dr. Fry's Certifications & Licensure
- MD State Medical License1996 - 2014
- DC State Medical License1995 - 2014
- American Board of PediatricsPediatrics
- American Board of PediatricsPediatric Hematology-Oncology
Dr. Fry's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- A Pan-Inhibitor of DASH Family Enzymes Induces Immune-mediated Regression of Murine Sarcoma and Is a Potent Adjuvant to Dendritic Cell Vaccination and Adoptive T-cell Therapy. Duncan, B. B.,Highfill, S. L.,Qin, H.,Bouchkouj, N.,Larabee, S.,Zhao, P.,Woznica, I.,Liu, Y.,Li, Y.,Wu, W.,Lai, J. H.,Jones, B.,Mackall, C. L.,Bachovchin, W. W.,Fry, T. J....; J. Immunother.. 2013 Oct.
- Minor Antigen Distribution Predicts Site-Specific Graft-versus-Tumor Activity of Adoptively Transferred, Minor Antigen-Specific CD8 T Cells. Shand, J. C.,Qin, H.,Nasholm, N.,Capitini, C. M.,Fry, T. J.; Biol. Blood Marrow Transplant.. 2013 Oct 22.
- Graft-versus-Host Disease Impairs Vaccine Responses through Decreased CD4+ and CD8+ T Cell Proliferation and Increased Perforin-Mediated CD8+ T Cell Apoptosis. Capitini, C. M.,Nasholm, N. M.,Duncan, B. B.,Guimond, M.,Fry, T. J.; J Immunol. 2013 Feb 1.
Register to See Citations and 48 More...
- Dr. Terry Fry, Dr. Terry Fry, MD, Dr. T Fry, Dr. Terry J Fry
- 14 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 14 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Fry's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Pediatric Hematology & Oncology, DC)
- Onyinye Onyekwere, MD
- Luz Choi, MD
- Halldora Thorarinsdottir, MD
- Eugene Hwang, MD
- Jane Sande, MD
- Katherine Myint-Hpu, MD
- Emily Meier, MD
- Marianna Horn, MD
- Shana Jacobs, MD
- Najat Bouchkouj, MD