Thaddeus Mully, MD
Associate Professor, Pathology, University of California, San Francisco, School of Medicine
- 640 Memorial Dr
Cambridge, MA 02139
Phone: (617) 252-6880
Dr. Mully's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Dermatology: Dermatopathology
Dr. Mully's Education & Medical Training
- New York University School of MedicineFellowship, Dermatopathology
- University of California at San FranciscoResidency, Anatomic and Clinical Pathology
- Yale-New Haven HospitalResidency, Anatomic and Clinical Pathology
- University of Massachusetts Medical SchoolMedical School
Dr. Mully's Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License1998 - 2014
- American Board of PathologyAnatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology
- American Board of PathologyDermatopathology
Dr. Mully's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Absence of peripheral blood chimerism in graft-vs-host disease following orthotopic liver transplantation: case report and review of the literature. Schulman, J. M.,Yoon, C.,Schwarz, J.,Vagefi, P. A.,Mully, T. W.,Shinkai, K.; Int. J. Dermatol.. 2014 Jan 01.
- Endovascular stenting of an acutely thrombosed basilar artery: technical case report and review of the literature. Phatouros, C. C., Higashida, R. T., Malek, A. M., Smith, W. S., Mully, T. W., DeArmond, S. J., Dowd, C. F., Halbach, V. V.; Neurosurgery. 1999 Mar.
- Alpha-interferon induced sarcoidosis mimicking metastatic melanoma. North, J., Mully, T.; J Cutan Pathol. 2011 Jul.
Register to See Citations and 4 More...
- Dr. Thaddeus Mully, Dr. Thaddeus Mully, MD, Dr. T Mully
- 7 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 7 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Mully's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Dermatology, MA)
- Salvatore Palmieri, MD
- Paul Curtis, MD
- Shala Rahbar, MD
- Elizabeth Kark, MD
- Elizabeth Page, MD
- Christine Hayes, MD
- Gerald Foster, MD
- Steven Chen, MD
- Debjani (Mondal) Sahni, MD
- Eileen Deignan, MD