Are you Dr. Warshaw?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 3 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office519 E Broad St
Westfield, NJ 07090Phone(908) 233-3068Fax(908) 654-0890
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Thelma Warshaw, MD is a board certified dermatologist in Westfield, New Jersey. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in New Jersey.
Education & Training
- NYU Grossman School of MedicineResidency, Dermatology, 1948 - 1952
- Interfaith Medical CenterInternship, Transitional Year, 1947 - 1948
- New York Medical CollegeClass of 1947
Certifications & Licensure
- NJ State Medical License 1956 - 2019
- American Board of Dermatology Dermatology
Publications & Presentations
- 1 citationsPrimary irritant effect of 3,4,5-trichloropyridazine.Thelma G. Warshaw> ;Contact Dermatitis. 1988 May 1
- 1 citationsPsoriasis and thermoregulation.Thelma G. Warshaw> ;International Journal of Dermatology. 1983 Nov 1
- 6 citationsThermal Studies in PsoriasisThelma G. Warshaw> ;Journal of Investigative Dermatology. 1973 Feb 1
- Join now to see all