Are you Dr. Johnson?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 34 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1120 15th St
Augusta, GA 30912Phone+1 706-721-2273Fax+1 706-721-4804
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Theodore Johnson, MD is a pediatric hematologist/oncologist in Augusta, Georgia. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Georgia, Ohio, and South Carolina. He is affiliated with Augusta University Medical Center and is an Assistant Professor at Medical College of Georgia at Georgia Health Sciences University.
Education & Training
- Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical CenterFellowship, Pediatric Hematology/Oncology, 2007 - 2010
- Medical College of GeorgiaResidency, Pediatrics, 2004 - 2007
- Medical College of Georgia at Augusta UniversityClass of 2004
Certifications & Licensure
- GA State Medical License 2010 - 2024
- SC State Medical License 2006 - 2017
- OH State Medical License 2007 - 2012
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatric Hematology-Oncology
- Safety and Effectiveness of Cord Blood Stem Cell Infusion for the Treatment of Cerebral Palsy in Children Start of enrollment: 2010 Jan 01
Phase 1, Phase 2
- Pediatric Trial of Indoximod With Chemotherapy and Radiation for Relapsed Brain Tumors or Newly Diagnosed DIPG Start of enrollment: 2019 Oct 02
Publications & Presentations
- 18 citationsInhibition of the BTK-IDO-mTOR axis promotes differentiation of monocyte-lineage dendritic cells and enhances anti-tumor T cell immunityMadhav D. Sharma, Rafal Pacholczyk, Huidong Shi, Zuzana Berrong, Yousef Zakharia, Austin Greco, Chang Sheng S. Chang, Sudharshan Eathiraj, Eugene P. Kennedy, Thomas Ca...> ;Immunity. 2021 Oct 12
- 45 citationsTreg Destabilization and Reprogramming: Implications for Cancer ImmunotherapyDavid H. Munn, Madhav D. Sharma, Theodore S. Johnson> ;Cancer Research. 2018 Sep 15
- 4 citationsAccess to hematopoietic stem cell transplant for patients with sickle cell anemiaEmily Riehm Meier, Theodore S. Johnson, Kerice Pinkney, Maria Velez, Naynesh Kamani, Isaac Odame> ;Pediatric Blood & Cancer. 2018 Apr 25
- Join now to see all
- Augusta University Medical CenterAugusta, Georgia