Theodore Petti, MD
- 671 Hoes Ln
University Behavioral Healthcare Room C-202
Piscataway, NJ 08854
Phone: (732) 235-2129
Fax: (732) 235-2101
Dr. Petti's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Psychiatry: Child & Adolescent
Dr. Petti's Education & Medical Training
- New York University School of MedicineFellowship, Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
- University of North Carolina HospitalsResidency, Psychiatry
- Childrens Hospital Medical CenterResidency, Pediatrics
- Case Western Reserve University School of MedicineMedical School
Dr. Petti's Certifications & Licensure
- NJ State Medical LicenseActive through 2013
- PA State Medical LicenseActive through 2012
- OH State Medical LicenseActive through 2014
- American Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyPsychiatry
- American Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyChild Psychiatry
Dr. Petti's Clinical Trials
Dr. Petti's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Aripiprazole for the treatment of schizophrenia with co-occurring social anxiety: an open-label cross-taper study. Stern, R.G., Petti, T.A., Bopp, K., Tobia, A.; J Clin Psychopharmacol. 2009-06-01.
- False methadone-positive urine drug screens in patients treated with quetiapine. Cherwinski, K., Petti, T.A., Jekelis, A.; J Am Acad Child Adolesc Psychiatry. 2007 Apr.
- Perceptions of physician shortages. Petti, T.A.; JAMA. 2004 Apr 14.
Register to See Citations and 51 More...
- Dr. Theodore Petti, Dr. Theodore Petti, MD, Dr. T Petti, Dr. Theodore A Petti
- 7 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 7 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Petti's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Psychiatry, NJ)
- Yissell Santana, MD
- Mohammad Ashraf, MD
- Anthony Gabriel, MD
- Farhan Siddiqui, MD
- Gerry Gaviola, MD
- Pamela Moss, MD
- Frederique Delhaye, MD
- Catherine (Awodola) Oyejide, MD
- Ellen Platt, DO
- Carlos Alvare, MD