Theodore Weltzin, MD
- 34700 Valley Rd
Oconomowoc, WI 53066
Phone: (800) 767-4411
Fax: (262) 646-7067
Dr. Weltzin's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Psychiatry: General Psychiatry
Dr. Weltzin's Education & Medical Training
- St Luke's-Roosevelt Hospital CenterResidency, Psychiatry
- University of Minnesota Medical SchoolMedical School
Dr. Weltzin's Certifications & Licensure
- TX State Medical License2009 - 2014
- WI State Medical License1994 - 2015
- American Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyPsychiatry
Dr. Weltzin's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Treatment issues and outcomes for males with eating disorders. Weltzin, T. E., Cornella-Carlson, T., Fitzpatrick, M. E., Kennington, B., Bean, P., Jefferies, C.; Eat Disord. 2012.
- Altered response to meta-chlorophenylpiperazine in anorexia nervosa: support for a persistent alteration of serotonin activity after short-term weight restoration. Frank, G. K., Kaye, W. H., Weltzin, T. E., Perel, J., Moss, H., McConaha, C., Pollice, C.; Int J Eat Disord. 2001 Jul.
- Double-blind placebo-controlled administration of fluoxetine in restricting- and restricting-purging-type anorexia nervosa. Kaye, W. H., Nagata, T., Weltzin, T. E., Hsu, L. K., Sokol, M. S., McConaha, C., Plotnicov, K. H., Weise, J., Deep, D.; Biol Psychiatry. 2001 Apr 1.
Register to See Citations and 31 More...
- Dr. Theodore Weltzin, Dr. Theodore Weltzin, MD, Dr. T Weltzin, Dr. Theodore Eldon Weltzin
- 9 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 9 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Weltzin's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Psychiatry, WI)
- Gunjan Khandpur, MD
- Mark Rovick, DO
- Juanita Isaacs, MD
- Timothy Robertson, MD
- Michael Held, MD
- Kam Soo, MD
- Brian Steinhaus, MD
- Gladys Conrad, MD
- Carol Barber, MD
- John Rohr, MD