Dr. Bomberger is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
11100 Euclid Ave
Cleveland, OH 44106
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Case Western Reserve University/University Hospitals Cleveland Medical CenterInternship, Internal Medicine, 2018 - 2019
- Case Western Reserve University School of MedicineClass of 2018
Publications & Presentations
- 5 citationsShort-term outcomes following posterior cervical fusion among octogenarians with cervical spondylotic myelopathy: a NSQIP database analysis.Caroline E. Vonck, Joseph E. Tanenbaum, Thomas T. Bomberger, Edward C. Benzel, Jason W. Savage, Iain H. Kalfas, Thomas E. Mroz, Michael P. Steinmetz> ;The Spine Journal. 2018 Sep 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: