Are you Dr. Bond?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 23 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office578 Main St
Malden, MA 02148Phone(781) 397-6789Fax(781) 397-2597
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Thomas Bond, MD is a board certified psychiatrist in Malden, Massachusetts. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Massachusetts and Pennsylvania. He is affiliated with MelroseWakefield Healthcare and Lawrence Memorial Hospital Of Medford.
Education & Training
- Pennsylvania Hospital (UPHS)Residency, Psychiatry, 1969 - 1972
- University of Pennsylvania Health SystemInternship, Internal Medicine, 1968 - 1969
- Case Western Reserve University School of MedicineClass of 1968
Certifications & Licensure
- MA State Medical License 1974 - 2023
- PA State Medical License 1969 - 1974
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Psychiatry
Publications & Presentations
- 34 citationsMcLean Hospital depression research facility: early-onset phobic disorders and adult-onset major depression.Alan F. Schatzberg, Jacqueline A. Samson, Anthony J. Rothschild, Thomas C. Bond, Darrel A. Regier> ;The British journal of psychiatry. Supplement. 1998 Jan 1
- 28 citationsHypothalamic-pituitary-adrenal axis activity and 1-year outcome in depression.Anthony J. Rothschild, Jacqueline A. Samson, Thomas C. Bond, Monica Luciana, Joseph J. Schildkraut, Alan F. Schatzberg> ;Biological Psychiatry. 1993 Sep 15
- 16 citationsDepression secondary to anxiety: findings from the McLean Hospital Depression Research Facility.Alan F. Schatzberg, Jacqueline A. Samson, Anthony J. Rothschild, Monica Luciana, Rachel F. Bruno, Thomas C. Bond> ;Psychiatric Clinics of North America. 1990 Dec 1