Thomas Bower, MD
Professor, Surgery, Mayo Medical School
- 200 1st St Sw
Rochester, MN 55905
Phone: (507) 284-2511
- Dr. Thomas Bower, MD is a vascular surgeon in Rochester, Minnesota. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Minnesota. He is affiliated with Mayo Clinic and Mayo Clinic Hospital -- Rochester.
Dr. Bower's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Vascular Surgery: General Vascular Surgery
Dr. Bower's Education & Medical Training
- Mayo School of Graduate Medical EducationFellowship, Vascular Surgery
- Mayo School of Graduate Medical EducationResidency, General Surgery
- Baylor College of MedicineMedical School
Dr. Bower's Certifications & Licensure
- MN State Medical License1983 - 2015
- American Board of SurgerySurgery
- American Board of SurgeryVascular Surgery
Dr. Bower's Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACS)American College of Surgeons
Dr. Bower's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Percutaneous treatment of a complex saccular aortic pseudoaneurysm with covered stenting after subclavian artery translocation. Craviari, C.,Taggart, N. W.,Cetta, F.,Hagler, D. J.,Bower, T. C.,Mauriello, D. A.,Johnson, J. N.; JACC Cardiovasc Interv. 2014 Mar 22.
- Pneumatic compression for embolic protection during upper extremity endovascular intervention. Cassar, A.,Barsness, G. W.,Wysokinski, W. E.,Gifford, S. M.,Bower, T. C.,Edwards, W. D.,Gulati, R.; Vasc Endovascular Surg. 2013 Nov 02.
- Surgery for Locally Advanced Recurrent Colorectal Cancer Involving the Aortoiliac Axis: Can We Achieve R0 Resection and Long-term Survival? Abdelsattar, Z. M.,Mathis, K. L.,Colibaseanu, D. T.,Merchea, A.,Bower, T. C.,Larson, D. W.,Dozois, E. J.; Dis. Colon Rectum. 2013 Jun.
Register to See Citations and 75 More...
Dr. Bower's Professional Memberships
- Aetna Choice POS II
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS Illinois PPO
- Blue Shield California PPO
- CIGNA Open Access
- CIGNA PPO
- Great West PPO
- Multiplan PHCS PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- United Healthcare - Direct Choice Plus POS
- United Healthcare - Direct Options PPO
- WEA Trust Preferred Provider Plan - Trust Pref
- Dr. Thomas Bower, Dr. Thomas Bower, MD, Dr. T Bower, Dr. Thomas C Bower
- 24 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 24 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Bower's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Vascular Surgery, MN)
- Michael Schueppert, MD
- Rumi Faizer, MD
- Peter Gloviczki, MD
- Steven Levin, MD
- Timothy Sullivan, MD
- William Mcmillan, MD
- Dan Morehouse, MD
- Joseph Ricotta II, MD
- Adam Power, MD
- Ryan Hagino, MD