Are you Dr. Bragg?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 2 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office711 West 38th St
Austin, TX 78705Phone(512) 454-9627Fax(512) 454-6310
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Thomas Bragg III, MD is a neurosurgeon in Austin, Texas.
Education & Training
- Baylor College of MedicineResidency, Neurological Surgery, 1965 - 1969
- Baylor College of MedicineResidency, Neurology, 1964 - 1965
- University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences (UAMS) College of MedicineResidency, Surgery, 1963 - 1964
- University of Texas Southwestern Medical CenterInternship, Transitional Year, 1962 - 1963
- University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences (UAMS) College of MedicineClass of 1962
Certifications & Licensure
- American Board of Neurological Surgery Neurological Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FAANS) American Association of Neurological Surgeons