Are you Dr. Coyle?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 65 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office375 Dixmyth Ave
Cincinnati, OH 45220Phone(513) 853-1300Fax(513) 451-1356
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Thomas Coyle, MD is an oncologist in Cincinnati, Ohio. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Ohio, Florida, and New York. He is affiliated with Bethesda North Hospital, Good Samaritan Hospital, and Select Specialty Hospital-Cincinnati.
Education & Training
- SUNY Upstate Medical UniversityFellowship, Hematology, 1988 - 1989
- Mount Sinai School of MedicineFellowship, Hematology, 1985 - 1987
- Mount Sinai School of MedicineResidency, Internal Medicine, 1982 - 1985
- State University of New York Upstate Medical UniversityClass of 1982
Certifications & Licensure
- OH State Medical License 2015 - 2023
- FL State Medical License 1996 - 2000
- NY State Medical License 1983 - 2017
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Hematology
- American Board of Internal Medicine Medical Oncology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACP) American College of Physicians, 2007
- Rivaroxaban Effects in Subjects Who Have Undergone Gastric Bypass Surgery Start of enrollment: 2014 Apr 01Coyle, T.E.
Publications & Presentations
- 1 citationsCrizotinib in anaplastic lymphoma kinase-positive anaplastic large cell lymphoma in the setting of renal insufficiency: a case report.Shalin Kothari, Najam Ud-Din, Michele Lisi, Thomas Coyle> ;Journal of Medical Case Reports. 2016 Jun 14
- 5 citationsPPX and Concurrent Radiation for Newly Diagnosed Glioblastoma Without MGMT Methylation: A Randomized Phase II Study: BrUOG 244.Heinrich Elinzano, Michael Glantz, Maciej M. Mrugala, Santosh Kesari, David Piccioni, Lyndon Kim, Edward Pan, Shakeeb Yunus, Thomas Coyle, Kinsella Timothy, Devon Evan...> ;American Journal of Clinical Oncology. 2015 Dec 9
- 18 citationsPhase 2 study of CT-322, a targeted biologic inhibitor of VEGFR-2 based on a domain of human fibronectin, in recurrent glioblastomaDavid Schiff, Santosh Kesari, John de Groot, Tom Mikkelsen, Jan Drappatz, Thomas Coyle, Lisa Fichtel, Bruce Silver, Ian Walters, David A. Reardon> ;Investigational New Drugs. 2015 Feb 1
- Join now to see all