Are you Dr. Eckert?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 82 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1373 E State Road 62
Madison, IN 47250Phone(812) 801-0832Fax(812) 801-0759
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Thomas Eckert, MD is a gastroenterologist in Madison, Indiana. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Indiana. He is affiliated with King's Daughters' Health, Scott Memorial Health, and Clark Memorial Health.
Education & Training
- Washington University in St. Louis School of MedicineFellowship, Gastroenterology, 1984 - 1985
- Washington University in St. Louis School of MedicineFellowship, Gastroenterology, 1983 - 1984
- Washington University in St. Louis School of MedicineResidency, Internal Medicine, 1980 - 1983
- Indiana University School of MedicineClass of 1980
Certifications & Licensure
- IN State Medical License 1980 - 2023
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Gastroenterology
Publications & Presentations
- 226 citationsLow-dose trazodone for symptomatic patients with esophageal contraction abnormalities. A double-blind, placebo-controlled trial.Ray E. Clouse, Patrick J. Lustman, Thomas C. Eckert, David M. Ferney, Linda S. Griffith> ;Gastroenterology. 1987 Apr 1
- 10 citationsHiatus hernia and esophageal contraction abnormalitiesRay E. Clouse, Thomas C. Eckert, Annamaria Staiano> ;The American Journal of Medicine. 1986 Sep 1
- 34 citationsGastrointestinal symptoms of patients with esophageal contraction abnormalitiesRay E. Clouse, Thomas C. Eckert> ;Digestive Diseases and Sciences. 1986 Mar 1
- Join now to see all