Thomas Horn, MD
Associate Clinical Professor of Psychiatry, University Mass School of Medicine
- 55 Lake Ave N
Department Of Psychiatry
Worcester, MA 01655
Phone: (508) 856-3562
Dr. Horn's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Psychiatry: General Psychiatry
Dr. Horn's Education & Medical Training
- University of Pittsburgh Medical CenterResidency, Psychiatry
- Wesley PavilionResidency, Internal Medicine
- Yale University School of MedicineMedical School
Dr. Horn's Certifications & Licensure
- MA State Medical LicenseActive through 2013
- American Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyPsychiatry
Dr. Horn's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Progress in Biological Threat Agent Vaccine Development: A Repeat-Dose Toxicity Study of a Recombinant Ricin Toxin A-Chain (rRTA) 1-33/44-198 Vaccine (RVEc) in Male and Female New Zealand White Rabbits. McLain, D.E., Horn, T.L., Detrisac, C.J., Lindsey, C.Y., Smith, L.A.; Int J Toxicol. 2011 Mar.
- Preclinical pharmacokinetics, metabolism, and toxicity of azurin-p28 (NSC745104) a peptide inhibitor of p53 ubiquitination. Jia, L.,Gorman, G. S.,Coward, L. U.,Noker, P. E.,McCormick, D.,Horn, T. L.,Harder, J. B.,Muzzio, M.,Prabhakar, B.,Ganesh, B.,Das Gupta, T. K.,Beattie, C. W.; Cancer Chemother Pharmacol. 2011 Aug.
- Murine oncogenicity and pharmacokinetics studies of 9-cis-UAB30, an RXR agonist, for breast cancer chemoprevention. Kapetanovic, I.M., Horn, T.L., Johnson, W.D., Cwik, M.J., Detrisac, C.J., McCormick, D.L.; Int J Toxicol. 2010-03-01.
Register to See Citations and 12 More...
- Dr. Thomas Horn, Dr. Thomas Horn, MD, Dr. T Horn, Dr. Thomas L Horn
- 11 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 11 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Horn's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Psychiatry, MA)
- Paul Hans, MD
- Abraham Kaye, MD
- Andrea Rosenthal, MD
- Tina Lusignolo, MD
- Demin Ma, MD
- Christopher Celano, MD
- Daniel Chaffin, MD
- Howard Berens, MD
- John Reichard, MD
- Hilary Hoge, MD