Thomas Jensen, MD
- 10505 Sorrento Valley Rd
San Diego, CA 92121
Phone: (619) 225-2220
Fax: (619) 225-1126
Dr. Jensen's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Psychiatry: Child & Adolescent
Dr. Jensen's Education & Medical Training
- Stanford UniversityFellowship, Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
- University of California at San DiegoFellowship, Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
- University of California at San DiegoResidency, Psychiatry
- University of California at San DiegoResidency, Pediatrics
- Los Angeles County King-Drew Medical CenterResidency, Pediatrics
- David Geffen School of Medicine at UCLAMedical School
Dr. Jensen's Certifications & Licensure
- ME State Medical LicenseActive through 2013
- CA State Medical LicenseActive through 2012
- American Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyPsychiatry
- American Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyChild & Adolescent Psychiatry
Dr. Jensen's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Sexing of mid-incubation avian embryos as a management tool for zoological breeding programs. Jensen, T., Mace, M., Durrant, B.; Zoo Biol. 2011 Nov 23.
- Bioinformatics-driven identification and examination of candidate genes for non-alcoholic fatty liver disease. Banasik, K., Justesen, J.M., Hornbak, M., Krarup, N.T., Gjesing, A.P., Sandholt, C.H., Jensen, T.S., Grarup, N., Andersson, A., Jørgensen, T., Witte, D.R., Sandb&ae...; PLoS One. 2011.
- Quantitative phosphoproteomics reveals widespread full phosphorylation site occupancy during mitosis. Olsen, J.V., Vermeulen, M., Santamaria, A., Kumar, C., Miller, M.L., Jensen, L.J., Gnad, F., Cox, J., Jensen, T.S., Nigg, E.A., Brunak, S., Mann, M.; Sci Signal. 2010.
Register to See Citations and 2 More...
- Dr. Thomas Jensen, Dr. Thomas Jensen, MD, Dr. T Jensen, Dr. Thomas Scott Jensen
- 11 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 11 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Jensen's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Psychiatry, CA)
- Randall Burke, MD
- James Young, DO
- Gerard Schmit, MD
- Rosben Gutierrez, MD
- Ronald Rubin, MD
- Susan Josephson, MD
- Muhammad Rajput, MD
- Alice Huang, MD
- Salvador LaSala, MD
- Jeannette Hanna, MD