Dr. Kibby is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
5000 Manchester Ave
Saint Louis, MO 63110Phone(314) 747-5884
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Duke University HospitalResidency, Occupational Medicine, 1986 - 1988
- Eastern Virginia Medical SchoolInternship, Transitional Year, 1979 - 1980
- Eastern Virginia Medical SchoolClass of 1979
Certifications & Licensure
- NM State Medical License 1994 - 1998
- MO State Medical License 1988 - 2023
- IL State Medical License 1988 - 2023
- NC State Medical License 1981 - 1999
- American Board of Preventive Medicine Occupational Medicine
- American Board of Preventive Medicine Public Health & General Preventive Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 1 citationsNail injury and diquat exposure: forgotten but not gone.Thomas Kibby, Daniel S. Ring> ;Dermatitis. 2012 Jul 1
- Barnes-Jewish HospitalSaint Louis, Missouri
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: