Are you Dr. Leconey?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 11 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office3000 S Hulen St
Fort Worth, TX 76109Phone(817) 694-2810
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Thomas Leconey, MD is an emergency medicine physician in Fort Worth, Texas. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Texas.
Education & Training
- Texas Tech University Health Sciences CenterResidency, Emergency Medicine, 1986 - 1988
- Texas Tech University Health Sciences CenterInternship, Transitional Year, 1985 - 1986
Certifications & Licensure
- TX State Medical License 1986 - 2012
Publications & Presentations
- Muscle diffraction theory. Relationship between diffraction subpeaks and discrete sarcomere length distributions.Judy, M. M., Summerour, V., LeConey, T., Roa, R. L., Templeton, G. H.> ;Biophys J. 1982 Feb
- Influence of suspension hypokinesia on rat soleus muscle.Templeton, G. H., Padalino, M., Manton, J., Glasberg, M., Silver, C. J., Silver, P., DeMartino, G., Leconey, T., Klug, G., Hagler, H.> ;J Appl Physiol. 1984 Feb
- The influence of rat suspension-hypokinesia on the gastrocnemius muscle.Templeton, G. H., Padalino, M., Manton, J., LeConey, T., Hagler, H., Glasberg, M.> ;Aviat Space Environ Med. 1984 May