Are you Dr. Maley?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 37 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2001 S Woodruff Ave
Idaho Falls, ID 83404Phone(208) 524-2255Fax(208) 524-2256
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Thomas Maley, MD is a cardiologist in Idaho Falls, Idaho. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Idaho.
Education & Training
- Zucker School of Medicine at Hofstra/NorthwellResidency, Internal Medicine, 1971 - 1974
- Zucker School of Medicine at Hofstra/NorthwellInternship, Transitional Year, 1970 - 1971
- Rutgers New Jersey Medical SchoolClass of 1970
Certifications & Licensure
- ID State Medical License 1976 - 2014
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACC) American College of Cardiology
Publications & Presentations
- 34 citationsAcute Myocardial Infarction Resulting from the Migration of a Greenfield FilterBrahmaji Puram, Thomas J. Maley, Nettie M. White, Harold H. Rotman, Gary W. Miller> ;Chest. 1990 Dec 1
- 7 citationsMetastatic liposarcoma of the right ventricle with outflow tract obstruction: restrictive pathophysiology predicts poor surgical outcome.Pamela Bartels, William G O'Callaghan, Robert Peyton, Gulshan K. Sethi, Thomas Maley> ;American Heart Journal. 1988 Mar 1
- Vets Warn to Keep Thanksgiving Meals Away from PetsNovember 27th, 2019
- Don’t Feed Your Dog These Foods During the HolidaysNovember 25th, 2019