Dr. Markham is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office200 Henthorne Place
Murrells Inlet, SC 29576Phone(440) 343-1815
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Michigan Institute of Industrial HealthResidency, Occupational Medicine, 1964 - 1967
- University of Michigan Hospitals and Health CentersResidency, Occupational Medicine, 1965 - 1966
- St Mary's Health CenterInternship, Internal Medicine, 1960 - 1961
- St Louis University School of MedicineClass of 1960
Certifications & Licensure
- OH State Medical License 1984 - 2022
- CT State Medical License 1969 - 2016
- MO State Medical License 1960 - 2022
- American Board of Preventive Medicine Occupational Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 118 citationsProliferative Response of Bronchoalveolar Lymphocytes to Beryllium: A Test for Chronic Beryllium DiseaseMilton D. Rossman, Jeffrey A. Kern, Jack A. Elias, Mark R. Cullen, Paul E. Epstein, Otto P. Preuss, Thomas N. Markham, Ronald P. Daniele> ;Annals of Internal Medicine. 1988 May 1
- 8 citationsEvaluation of the neurophysiologic effects of 1,2-propylene glycol dinitrate by quantitative ataxia and oculomotor function tests.Edward P. Horvath, Richard A. Ilka, James Boyd, Thomas N. Markham> ;American Journal of Industrial Medicine. 1981 Jan 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: