Are you Dr. Paolino?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 38 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office4474 Post Rd
Warwick, RI 02818Phone(401) 885-3969
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Thomas Paolino II, MD is a board certified psychiatrist in Warwick, Rhode Island. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Rhode Island. He is affiliated with Kent County Memorial Hospital.
Education & Training
- Massachusetts Mental Health CenterResidency, Psychiatry, 1968 - 1971
- Boston University Medical CenterInternship, Internal Medicine, 1967 - 1968
- George Washington University School of MedicineClass of 1967
Certifications & Licensure
- RI State Medical License Active through 2014
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Psychiatry
Publications & Presentations
- 17 citationsEffects of joint hospital admission and couples treatment for hospitalized alcoholics: A pilot studyBarbara S. McCrady, Thomas J. Paolino, Richard Longabough, Joseph S. Rossi> ;Addictive Behaviors. 1979 Jan 1
- 10 citationsStatistics on alcoholic marriages: an overview.Thomas J. Paolino, Barbara S. McCrady, Sharon C. Diamond> ;Substance Use & Misuse. 1978 Nov 1
- 1 citationsAlcoholic marriages: a longitudinal empirical assessment of alternative theories.Thomas J. Paolino, Barbara S. McCrady, Kathryn B. Kogan> ;Addiction. 1978 Feb 1
- Kent County Memorial HospitalWarwick, Rhode Island