Are you Dr. Porter?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 21 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office3600 Matthews Dr
Anchorage, AL 99516Phone(907) 345-5911
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Thomas Porter, MD is a board certified pediatrician in Anchorage, Alabama. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Maryland, Oregon, and Alaska.
Education & Training
- Oregon Health Science University HospitalResidency, Pediatrics, 1969 - 1972
- USPHS HospitalResidency, Family Medicine, 1965 - 1967
- Homewood Hospital Center - North CampusGeneral Practice, 1964 - 1965
- University of Maryland School of MedicineClass of 1964
Certifications & Licensure
- MD State Medical License 1971 - 2017
- OR State Medical License 1971 - 2019
- AK State Medical License Active through 2012
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatrics
Publications & Presentations
- Efficacy and spatial distribution of ultrasound-mediated clot lysis in the absence of thrombolytics.Ammi AY, Lindner JR, Zhao Y, Porter T, Siegel R, Kaul S> ;Thromb. Haemost.. 2015-06-01
- Development and application of a robust N-glycan profiling method for heightened characterization of monoclonal antibodies and related glycoproteins.Shang, T. Q.,Saati, A.,Toler, K. N.,Mo, J.,Li, H.,Matlosz, T.,Lin, X.,Schenk, J.,Ng, C. K.,Duffy, T.,Porter, T. J.,Rouse, J. C.> ;J Pharm Sci. 2014 May 21
- Cation exchange-HPLC and mass spectrometry reveal C-terminal amidation of an IgG1 heavy chain.Johnson, K.A., Paisley-Flango, K., Tangarone, B.S., Porter, T.J., Rouse, J.C.> ;Anal Biochem. 2007 Jan 1
- Join now to see all