Thomas Preston, MD
- 16311 Ventura Blvd
Encino, CA 91436
Phone: (818) 386-6700
Fax: (818) 386-6744
Dr. Preston's Clinical Specialties & Interests
Dr. Preston's Education & Medical Training
- Cedars-Sinai Medical CenterResidency, Psychiatry
- Brown UniversityInternship, Transitional Year
- Tufts University School of MedicineMedical School
Dr. Preston's Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License1969 - 2014
- American Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyPsychiatry
- American Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyForensic Psychiatry
Dr. Preston's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Cognitive Impairment Occurs in Children and Adolescents With Multiple Sclerosis: Results From a United States Network. Julian, L., Serafin, D., Charvet, L., Ackerson, J., Benedict, R., Braaten, E., Brown, T., O'Donnell, E., Parrish, J., Preston, T., Zaccariello, M., Belman, A., Chitnis, T....; J Child Neurol. 2013 Jan.
- Pediatric multiple sclerosis: what we know and where are we headed? MacAllister, W. S.,Christodoulou, C.,Milazzo, M.,Preston, T. E.,Serafin, D.,Krupp, L. B.,Harder, L.; Child Neuropsychol. 2013.
- Cognitive functioning in children and adolescents with multiple sclerosis. MacAllister, W. S., Belman, A. L., Milazzo, M., Weisbrot, D. M., Christodoulou, C., Scherl, W. F., Preston, T. E., Cianciulli, C., Krupp, L. B.; Neurology. 2005 Apr 26.
Register to See Citations and 1 More...
- Dr. Thomas Preston, Dr. Thomas Preston, MD, Dr. T Preston, Dr. Thomas Edgar Preston
- 13 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 13 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Preston's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Psychiatry, CA)
- Pravin (Kansagra) Kansagra Md, MD
- Swati Thacker, MD
- Robert Kinsey, MD
- David Pating, MD
- William Prey, MD
- Marilyn Lucia, MD
- Richard Kirk, MD
- Mark Peterson, MD
- David Sutherland, MD
- David Rusen, MD