Thomas Richards, DO
- 9601 Townline Rd
Minocqua, WI 54548
Phone: (715) 358-1200
Dr. Richards's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Physical Medicine/Rehab: Neuromuscular Medicine
Dr. Richards's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Laboratory Testing for and Diagnosis of Nutritional Deficiencies in Pregnancy Before and After Bariatric Surgery. Gadgil, M. D.,Chang, H. Y.,Richards, T. M.,Gudzune, K. A.,Huizinga, M. M.,Clark, J. M.,Bennett, W. L.; J Womens Health (Larchmt). 2013 Oct 10.
- Change in claims-based diabetes medications is a diabetes improvement indicator. Chang, H. Y.,Richards, T. M.,Clark, J. M.,Weiner, J. P.,Segal, J. B.; Am J Manag Care. 2013 Jul.
- Doctor shopping by overweight and obese patients is associated with increased healthcare utilization. Gudzune, K. A.,Bleich, S. N.,Richards, T. M.,Weiner, J. P.,Hodges, K.,Clark, J. M.; Obesity (Silver Spring). 2013 Jul.
Register to See Citations and 5 More...
Dr. Richards's Professional Memberships
- Dr. Thomas Richards, Dr. Thomas Richards, DO, Dr. T Richards, Dr. Thomas M Richards
- 2 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 2 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Richards's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Physical Medicine/Rehab, WI)
- John Van Susteren, MD
- William Mc Kee, MD
- Marc Durette, MD
- Mark Domroese, MD
- Cheryl Bihn, MD
- Lang. Jacobson, MD
- Mary (Heon) Ness, MD
- Lori (Vankoevering) Brooks, MD
- Ted Robinson-Myers, MD
- Thomas Kotsonis, MD